Worship Update – Coronavirus
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) has become a worldwide concern and is on everybody’s mind. We want you to know that as a Church staff, we are continuing to monitor the situation closely.
We will meet at our regularly scheduled 10 AM Worship this Sunday, March 15th.
Know that we have put measures in place to ensure social distancing. Because of the size of our sanctuary, we have ample space for youto spread out and worship comfortably.
Other worship options will be available on St. Luke’s Facebook and YouTube pages. Please note, there will be NO Christian Life
Development (CLD) classes at 9 AM on Sundays, or any other small group meetings, ministry meetings, or rehearsals until further notice.
Our team is working hard to stay up to date on the latest information in regard to COVID-19, and the facilities team at St. Luke already does a terrific job maintaining cleanliness at our campus. We will take additional steps to disinfect and clean each surface before and after service throughout the building each week.
Please remember at this time, it is critical that you be faithful in giving, whether in person or digitally. You may give your tithes &
offerings by one of the following ways –
- Through Givelify (St. Luke Baptist Church),
- At our website, www.slukembc.org,
- At the Administrative Office, Monday-Thursday, 9 AM to 5 PM,
- By mail at St. Luke Baptist Church, 8205 Hwy 161 N., North Little Rock,AR 72117
Please partner with us to make sure St. Luke remains a safe space for people to gather:
• Stay home if you are not feeling well. You can engage in our online experience every Sunday & Wednesday on Facebook or YouTube.
• Cover your mouth with your forearm when coughing and sneezing.
• Wash your hands frequently with soap & water for at least 20 seconds at a time.
We will keep you updated should we need to take any additional measures in response to the spread of Coronavirus. Be on the lookout formore information in the weeks to come.
Know this, we can find peace as we look to God’s word.
John 14:27: “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your heart be troubled and donot be afraid.”